The African black soap shower gel is a unique and highly beneficial product for moisturising and nourishing skin. Made from natural ingredients and sourced from West Africa, the land of Shea Butter, these shower gels are packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants essential for healthy, hydrated skin.
Lovedale’s imported African Shower gel is made of ingredients that help improve your skin and moisturise it in the best way possible. Let us look at the African shower gel’s main ingredients that make it one of the best natural moisturisers.
Ingredients Used in Black Soap Shower Gel
Shea butter is a natural ingredient used for centuries in Africa to nourish and protect the skin. It is derived from the nuts of the shea tree and is known for its rich, creamy texture and ability to moisturise and nourish the skin deeply. Shea butter is rich in fatty acids, which lock in moisture and keep the skin hydrated for extended periods. It helps to prevent dryness and flakiness and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth.No wonder Shea Butter is the world’s best natural skin moisturiser.
Shea butter is also known for its anti-aging properties. It is rich in vitamins A and E, known to improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. These vitamins also protect the skin from free radical damage, helping to keep it looking youthful and radiant.
Another essential ingredient in the African shower gel is coconut oil. This natural oil is known for penetrating deep into the skin, providing intense hydration and nourishment. It contains antioxidants that protect the skin from free radical damage, helping keep it youthful and radiant.
Like shea butter, coconut oil has similar benefits, such as locking in moisture and deep hydration, preventing dryness and flakiness. Coconut oil has other benefits besides keeping your skin super moisturised, like the soft and rich lather it gives to the shower gel.
COCOA PODS ASH
The Cocoa Pods Ash is essential to the success of African Black soap shower gel. The pods are rich in antioxidants (malic acid, procyanidin C1, apigenin, and ellagic acid).
· Malic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid and has many benefits for skin and health.
1. Humectant – it helps the skin to retain moisture and stay hydrated.
2. Anti-inflammatory agent – it reduces swelling, pain, and soreness in muscles.
3. pH balancing agent- brightens and rejuvenates the skin.
4. Gentle exfoliant- exfoliates the top layer of skin and stimulates ceramide production.
· Rosmarinic acid is another powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent. It is documented to display general anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory and protects against various forms of cancers. Additionally, it increases circulation and improves skin tone. But wait……it is also antiseptic which makes it perfect for people with oily or acne-prone skin.
· Is Apigenin acid has been shown to have multiple benefits. Like the above ingredients, Apigenin acid is an anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant.
The benefits don’t stop there, however. It is also:
o Known to stimulate blood vessels and encourage hair growth.
o It is an anti-irritant.
o Lightening agent.
· Procyanidin C1 acid shares many of the same traits as the other acids but additionally it improves the elasticity of the skin.
· Ellagic acid is an anticarcinogen, that protects against UV damage, brightens skin, fades dark spots, and slows the aging process.
The three primary ingredients of the African shower gel are packed with goodness that helps keep your skin healthy from the inside out.
In addition to its moisturising benefits, African shower gel helps gently exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin cells and revealing a brighter, more even complexion. The natural ingredients in these shower gels work together to leave the skin feeling soft, smooth, and refreshed.
Overall, African shower gel is an excellent choice for anyone looking to nourish and moisturise their skin. Its natural ingredients provide a wide range of benefits, from hydration and nourishment to exfoliation and protection. If you want to give your skin the care and attention it deserves, consider switching to an African shower gel today.