Imported African Black Soap Shower Gel (Cocoa) – 100% Natural
PACKAGING TYPE: Pet Bottle with Premium Velvet Pouch and Lovel (Soft skin loving towel)
A fancy Lovel(towel) inside the packet which is totally free!
Wash, wipe and dry your skin all in one swipe! Our special ‘Lovel’ towel is the softest piece of fabric your skin has ever come in contact with! Pamper your skin with cloud-like softness with our ‘Lovel’ Towel!
Love with Magical VELVETY touch
The shower Gels come in a rich, luxurious, compact black and gold bottle which is also convenient to carry around while you travel. The box is contained in a velvet pouch making it easy for you to repack your shower gel after use.
This amazing shower gel is made with raw Shea butter, coconut oil, palm kernel oil, and cocoa pods, which work together to cleanse and exfoliate your skin while addressing scalp-related issues such as acne, eczema, dry skin, blemishes, and psoriasis. The natural ingredients leave your skin soft, glowing, and supple, with deep moisturization.
Plus, the cocoa extract in the formula creates a protective barrier that locks in moisture, naturally. So, if you want to simplify your beauty routine and save the trouble of ordering multiple cosmetics for your skin and hair, the African Black soap shower gel is the ultimate go-to product!
Experience the magic of Africa’s beauty secret with Lovedale’s African Black soap shower gel, and transform your bath time routine into a luxurious spa-like experience. Order now and feel the difference!
About the Product
How do you make each bath pamper you even as you clean, cure and protect your skin and hair?
The secret is what most of Africa has been practicing for centuries – The African Black soap and shower gel! Lovedale now brings this 100% natural product to India, made using natural ingredients like raw shea butter, coconut oil, palm kernel oil and cocoa pods. This African Black soap gel is the best natural cleanser of skin on the planet which will get rid of dust, dirt, excess oil and other contaminants after showering with it, addresses scalp-related issues such as acne, eczema, dry skin, blemishes and psoriasis while the skin is effectively exfoliated leaving it soft, glowing and supple. The cocoa creates a protective barrier that retards the exit of moisture from the skin, naturally. So, if you are thinking of ordering a large ensemble of cosmetics for the skin and hair, we suggest you go for the African black soap shower gel. It’s your all-in-one beauty secret!
How to use?
How to use African Black Soap Shower Gel for your hair?
Lovedale African Black Soap Shower Gel bottle has a pump on the cap. Keep the cap pump in the open position. Press the cap twice to pump out the shower gel onto the palm. Chafe in your hair, foam up to bring out the gentle lather, wash and repeat the procedure until your hair is totally clean. You can use your standard hair conditioner in the process as well.
How to use African Black Soap Shower Gel for your face?
Lovedale African Black Soap Shower Gel bottle has a pump on the cap. Keep the cap pump in the open position. Drench the soft shower and bathing towel (Lovel) provided in water. Press the cap once to pump out the shower gel onto the Lovel. Foam up to bring out the gentle lather and clean the face softly with Lovel. Do not overlook behind your ears, below your chin as well as your neck. African Black Soap Shower Gels’ natural oils break in the skin as well as take out gunk and surplus oils from congested pores getting rid of acne.
How to use African Black Soap Shower Gel for showering and bathing?
Lovedale African Black Soap Shower Gel bottle has a pump on the cap. Keep the cap pump in the open position. Drench the soft shower and bathing towel (Lovel) provided in water. Press the cap twice to pump out the shower gel on to the Lovel. Foam up to bring out the gentle lather and wash the body, hair and face well using the Lovel. After bathing, clean the Lovel with water, wring it and leave it to dry for the next shower. Keep the cap position in the stop position. Fall in love at first shower with Lovedale African Black Soap Shower Gel.
- An all-natural daily cleanser – the African Black Soap Shower Gel produces a rich lather that gently stripes dirt, oil, dead cells, and contaminants from the skin without stripping it of its natural oils. It is good for all skin types. The key ingredient Shea butter moisturizes the skin, balances the PH levels of the skin, and corrects the balances of overactive. Being 100% natural and vegan, it is gentle on sensitive skin as it contains no artificial ingredients that typically irritate sensitive skin.
- It is a natural exfoliator. The consistency of shower gel makes it an extraordinarily gentle exfoliator that works to eliminate dead cells from the skin’s surface.
- It has powerful anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and cures eczema outbreaks and reduce the severity, though it is not a cure for eczema.
- It reduces hyperpigmentation and dark spots due to its Shea butter and other rich nutrients. Shea butter also protects the skin from UV damage.
- Regular use twice daily to cleanse the face helps in the prevention of breakouts that occur because of propionibacterium acnes, the bacteria that causes acne, due to its antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties.
- The anti-oxidants in Cocoa pods, a key ingredient of African Black Soap Shower Gel fights free radical damage and help in reducing wrinkles.
- It cleans your scalp well leaving the ideal environment for follicle cells to grow hair. Its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties help in curing fungal and bacterial infections on the scalp like dandruff.